Teacher Training Course
POWER PILATES UK ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE OUR DYNAMIC REFORMER TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
About the Course
The course will also include a day with leading Pilates expert Victoria Roper who will deliver a module on Anatomy and Physiology and teach you how you can apply what you learn in A&P to your reformer classes.
– A Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates
– A minimum of 20 hours reformer Pilates classes at PPUK or elsewhere.
Who is this course for?
Mat Pilates Level 3 qualified instructors and Classical Reformer Pilates Instructors wishing to learn our ‘Dynamic Style’
What your training course will include:
- Around 45 hours practical training in studio
- 3 months discounted membership to Dynamic Pilates TV (https://dynamicpilatestv.com/) where you will have access to class plans and notes to help you design your own classes.
- Multiple choice theory exam
- Practical teaching assessment
What you will learn on your course with us:
- How to teach a dynamic reformer Pilates group class to mixed abilities and levels
- How to make your classes creative and innovative
- How to include all aspects of spinal movements
- How to cue confidently and precisely
- How and when to demonstrate
- How to use your voice to motivate and set the tone of the class
- How to layer exercises to give progressions
- How give corrections verbally & hands on
- How to give modifications for various levels, injuries or inabilities
- How to create a flow of sequences
- How to apply what you learn in our Anatomy and physiology module to your class plans
Why train with us?
Established in 2014 by founder and director Korin Nolan, Power Pilates UK is a well established studio located in Beckenham, South East London. Korin herself has over twenty years’ experience in Pilates training and has trained thousands of clients both in the UK and overseas. Since opening PPUK, Korin has gained an Instagram following of over 100k followers, down to her creativity and innovative style. In 2019 Korin launched Dynamic Pilates TV (an online platform with hundreds of on demand Dynamic Pilates classes) with American business partner Tiffany Crosswhite Burke. DPTV now has thousands of members from over 72 countries worldwide.
Having trained as a dancer at The London College of Dance, Middlesex University, she went on to complete her Pilates teacher training with Body Control Pilates 2004. Korin is well known for her dynamic style of teaching and creative flows, both of which she is excited to be able to teach to upcoming students on the Power Pilates UK Teacher Training course. She will be joined by two of her most longterm and popular teachers at PPUK Ben Stott and Emma White, as well as leading Pilates expert Victoria Roper.
Dates and times of course:
15/16th – October
Each day will start around 1/2pm and finish around 6/7pm.
If paying for the course upfront a non refundable deposit of £500 is required to secure your place, the final balance will be due 4 weeks before the course start date.
Payment plans are available from £250 per month with a £100 deposit to secure your place. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to set up a course payment plan.
We have limited spaces for our very first course, so to register your interest or book please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will send you an enrolment form.
Not yet got your matwork qualification?
Contact us for information on where you can train!
Can’t make it into the studio? We have a virtual course available.
What the virtual training course will include:
* Around 45 hours of online training and live seminars via zoom
* Zoom recordings
* Access to the full course manuals and content
* Support from our trainers with the opportunity to interact and ask questions
Our virtual course will be held on the following dates:
15/16th – October
Each day will start around 1pm and end around 7pm (GMT).
Who is the virtual course for?
The virtual course is aimed at:
- Reformer pilates instructors wishing to learn more about how to teach Dynamic Reformer Pilates.
- Matwork Pilates instructors
- Students/clients who may wish to learn more about teaching Dynamic Reformer Pilates.
There is no qualification attached to our online course, therefore no exam requirements or prerequisites are necessary. However, we would highly recommend that you’ve taken at least 10 classes on the reformer before taking this course.
A non refundable deposit of £300 will be required upon booking to secure your place.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request and enrolment form and secure your place.