Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By booking a class, you automatically agree to the below Terms & Conditions.
Power Pilates UK Pilates Services
Group Reformer Pilates Training & Private Reformer Pilates Training
Purchase & Bookings Policy
All class packs must be purchased, before booking a class.
All group class, retail purchases, and bookings can scheduled through the Mindbody App, https://powerpilatesuk.com/sign-up-and book/#schedule. Private sessions must be scheduled via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro offer packs are available once only per new client. Intro offers are non-refundable, and not transferable to another client. Intro offers will expire 1-month from the date of purchase.
All packages are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client. Package and class expirations will be as follows:
• Drop in class – expires within 1-month
• 1-month passes – expiry starts from the date of the first class
• Membership classes must be used within their perspective months and will renew on the date of purchase.
5 classes – expires within 2-months
10 classes – expires within 3-months
20 classes – expires within 6-months
40 classes – expires within 12-months
Yearly Pass 144 classes – expires after 12 months
Months are defined as 1-calendar month from the date of purchase, all expiration dates are listed on your account at the date of purchase.
Private sessions and/or private packs are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client. Private sessions will expire within one year.
Power Pilates UK offers 2 different types of membership (3-month memberships and 12- month memberships). The membership agreement commences once you have paid your first monthly payment.
Duration: When joining Power Pilates on a monthly membership you are agreeing to remain in a member for the full duration of the membership period. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the contract term, after all direct debits have are paid. If you wish to cancel your membership at the end of the membership period, please email email@example.com, at least 15 days prior to your membership renewal. If you wish to cancel your membership before the end of the membership period, youwill have the option to buy yourself out of the membership by paying the difference of the shorter membership period and your current contracted price. This will be multiplied by the months you attended PPUK on your current contract or continue until the end of your contract, whichever is least cost to the member.
Each package has an individual expiry period. Please check before purchasing.
Classes must be attended by each packages expiration date.
Extension & Refund Policy
You may extend a package or unused classes for a fee of £25 per week. We do not offer any refunds or extensions to any packs/sessions unless required by law, or in special circumstances regarding a medical condition arising, with medical certification from a qualified and practicing medical health practitioner being provided to Power Pilates UK by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Once off exemptions may be granted at the discretion of Power Pilates UK management, upon written request via email to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org. If an account is paused then reactivated, the expiration timeframe will be adjusted accordingly and apply from that reactivation date forward.
Cancelled by PPUK
Full refunds will be offered if a class is cancelled by us.
Power Pilates UK offers small, boutique-sized classes, which can fill quickly preventing others from being able to book into the class. Consequently, a 24-hour cancellation policy provides a fair opportunity for all clients to attend at a time suitable to them.
To prevent loss of class credit, a group class booking must be canceled at least 24 hours before class start time.
If the class is canceled 24 hours or more before class start time, class credit will be returned to your account.
If the class is cancelled less than 24 hours before class start time, class credit will be forfeited. This is for ANY cancellation reason including, but not limited to, sickness, injury, traffic and transportation issues.
Power Pilates UK private sessions are provided at the availability of our trainers. Given our trainers have set aside their time to provide private sessions pre-post group class blocks, any changes to private appointments require a fair notice period of 24 hours for the trainer and Power Pilates UK via email or phone. If there is less than a 24 hour notice the client will be charged a fee of £40 off their lesson payment.
Change of Trainer
We reserve the right to change trainers at any given time without notifying the client. It will be reflected on the schedule as soon as possible.
Clients can add themselves to a waitlist for a full class. If someone cancels before the 24 hours you will be automatically added to the class and notified via email. If there is a late cancellation less than 24 hours before a class, then you will not be added automatically. Clients will then only be able to manually add if that space is available.
Socks: It is compulsory to wear grip socks in our classes. If you do not purchase your own they are available for purchase at the studio.
Mats: We provide mats for beginners only. Once you have completed 5 classes we require you to provide your own reformer mat or purchase one from our studio.
Payment: For health safety and security reasons we do not accept cash at our studio. Please make sure you have an updated credit or debit card on your account to make any in studio purchases.
Health & Safety – COVID-19 Policy
Power Pilates UK Pilates is committed to your health and well-being. We are dedicated to providing you with a clean & hygienic environment so that you can exercise safely within our studio. Everyone will be provided with products to sanitize their area after their class session, and are required to wipe down their work out area and equipment.
The health of our clients is of the utmost importance to us, so if you feel sick or believe that you may have been exposed to COVID, we kindly request that you cancel your session and recommend you follow UKGOV guidelines on self-isolation before returning to the studio.
Power Pilates UK has designed a ‘COVID Safe Plan’ to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 spread, in accordance with the UKGOV Guidelines for gyms/fitness centres.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, such as COVID-19 or any other, please ensure you have written clearance from a medical practitioner that you have been cleared to partake in group exercise.
Power Pilates UK requires clients to be a minimum of 16 years of age to partake in our group classes. Children under the age of 16 cannot take part in group classes and are not permitted to enter the studio or be left alone in the waiting area.
Clients can continue attending classes at PPUK if they are already regular clients and have been practicing Pilates at our studio before their pregnancy for a reasonable amount of time. We still ask that they obtain clearance from their medical advisor, and inform the instructor so they can receive the proper modifications for certain exercises. Brand new clients are not permitted to start group classes during pregnancy. We do allow private bookings with clearance from a medical advisor for new pregnant clients.
• All clients are required to be signed in by the instructor before commencing the class.
• If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you may not be able to attend the class. This is due to consideration of the trainer, other clients, and the importance of warm-up. This decision will be at the discretion of the Power Pilates UK trainer.
• Power Pilates UK Pilates owners and/or trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to certain classes or exercises in view of ‘best practices & safety for the client. We also reserve the right to refuse client participation in classes who require medical clearance to exercise and do not provide appropriate supporting documentation.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are in a suitable physical condition to participate in classes;
2. You are not suffering from any physical conditions which may be exacerbated by participation in classes;
3. You will disclose all known pre-existing physical conditions to Power Pilates UK Pilates Management before participating in classes;
4. Participating in physical exercise in connection with classes may increase the risk that you suffer physical injury or harm, and you assume and accept liability for such risk, injury and harm entirely;
5. You have not relied on any warranty, representation, or statement, whether oral or written, made by Power Pilates UK or any of its employees or agents relating to or in connection with the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
Privacy & Security Policy – Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
Power Pilates UK Ltd. will never sell trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organisation.
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions at any time becomes void, voidable, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
2. A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that party’s power or right.